Saturday, March 17, 2007

Done

Written, rewritten, proofed, assembled, rearranged, printed, copied, bound, submitted to committee:




235 pages.
59,313 words.
346 endnotes.

Good golly.

For those of you scoring at home, the committee now has about a month to read this beast. Let's pause for a moment to pity the fools.

I pity the fools.

After they read it, then the five of us will sit in a room on April 13 and fight about the number of contradictions, wild speculations, and outright lies contained in the document. Once they tell me what to fix, I will fix it in time to deposit by May 4. And then I graduate on May 13.

Did I mention, "good golly"?

7 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on... i don't believe you truly finished it. i mean yeah, i can google image search and find some stock photos of a dissertation on theatre parodies, too.

p.s. on the off chance i am wrong and you did finish: CONGRATS!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

Congratulations!

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Louis said...

I was witness to the celebratory debauchery. It was funny. It was loud. It sounded like, "Er, er-ee, er-ah ee!" over and over again.

Congratulations!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger amorgan said...

I'll see you on stage, Dr. The hard part is over! Congrats!

 
At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!! Welcome back to reality...DOC.

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger William said...

I meant to send you this a while back but I was in NYC. CONGRATS, Dr. Smith!!!

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Jones said...

Ah-heh-hem. Huzzah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home